- BBC Look East feature Learning Link laptop donations
- The biggest flu vaccination programme in history
- Setting up Warwick Gardens & launching Edible Bury Park
- Luton council guidance service for places of worship, businesses and community group
- Advice for Mosques – Places of Worship in England to Reopen for Private Worship from 15 June
“With the tense political environment, Im so pleased someone has had the courage to set up this campaign. Having been a victim of discrimination, I didnt know who to share it with and where to go for support, until now. Thank you Luton Mosques.”
Luton has more than 26 mosques which work together through the umbrella organisations – Luton Council of Mosques and the Luton Sunni Council of Mosques – to practise their faith, encourage good and raise awareness about Islam and the Muslim community. This site presents some of the recent work of Luton mosques.